It pays to be covered. After such a large purchase, it's worthwhile making sure that your investment is protected against unforeseen circumstances.
Through our network of partner insurers we are able to offer a complete insurance package for all our customers. This includes:
- Comprehensive cover
- Fire and Theft cover
- Third Party Property Damage
Insurance brokers, credit unions and other Private Fleet partners are able to access insurance cover through GIO, AAMI, NRMA Insurance, AMP, CGU and many other reputable insurance companies.
Whilst insurance is a must, remember prevention is better than cure. Please have a quick look below at some handy theft prevention tips courtesy of GIO insurance.
- Fully close windows and lock doors
- At night, make sure you park your car in a well lit and secure area
- Park off-street if possible
- Away from home, park in a secure attended car park
- Never leave your car running while it's unattended - not even for a minute!
- Don't hide a spare set of ignition keys anywhere in your car
- Never leave personal items including mobile phones, wallets, handbags or briefcases in sight
- A self-alarming electronic immobiliser is one of the most effective forms of car security you can get